- Selling Saskatchewan: A Decade of Privatization, 2007-2017. Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives - Saskatchewan. February 2018. Retrieved from: policyalternatives.ca
- Do Private Clinics or Expedited Fees Reduce Disability Duration for Injured Workers Following Knee Surgery? Mieke Koehoorn et al. Healthcare Policy, Vol. 7. No. 1, 2011.
- Transnational Institute. Public Futures, 2021. Global database of de-privatised public services. Retrieved from: publicfutures.org
- Kishimoto, Satoko, Lavinia Steinfort and Olivier Petitjean (Eds). The Future is Public: Towards Democratic Ownership of Public Services. Transnational Institute, 2020.
- Cindy Hanson & JoAnn Jaffe, “Cutting the Lifeline: Shuttering the Saskatchewan Transportation Company” in Divided: populism, polarization & power in the new Saskatchewan, Fernwood Publishing, Black Point, Nova Scotia, 2021.
Further academic research:
- Loxley, John and Salim Loxley. Asking the right questions: A guide for municipalities considering P3s. 2020. Canadian Union of Public Employees
- Sanger, Toby. Ontario audit throws cold water on federal-provincial love affair with P3s. 2015. Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Beresford, Charley and Keith Reynolds. Back in House: Why local governments are bringing services home. 2016. Columbia Institute.