- Selling Saskatchewan: A Decade of Privatization, 2007-2017. Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives - Saskatchewan. February 2018. Retrieved from: policyalternatives.ca
- Do Private Clinics or Expedited Fees Reduce Disability Duration for Injured Workers Following Knee Surgery? Mieke Koehoorn et al. Healthcare Policy, Vol. 7. No. 1, 2011.
- Transnational Institute. Public Futures, 2021. Global database of de-privatised public services. Retrieved from: publicfutures.org
- Kishimoto, Satoko, Lavinia Steinfort and Olivier Petitjean (Eds). The Future is Public: Towards Democratic Ownership of Public Services. Transnational Institute, 2020.
- Cindy Hanson & JoAnn Jaffe, “Cutting the Lifeline: Shuttering the Saskatchewan Transportation Company” in Divided: populism, polarization & power in the new Saskatchewan, Fernwood Publishing, Black Point, Nova Scotia, 2021.
Further academic research:
- Loxley, John and Salim Loxley. Asking the right questions: A guide for municipalities considering P3s. 2020. Canadian Union of Public Employees
- Sanger, Toby. Ontario audit throws cold water on federal-provincial love affair with P3s. 2015. Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Beresford, Charley and Keith Reynolds. Back in House: Why local governments are bringing services home. 2016. Columbia Institute.
- Saskatchewan Hospital leaky roof shows P3s have big problems, too,” Regina Leader-Post, May 25, 2019
- NDP asks government to audit Saskatchewan Hospital North Battleford for 'failures',” CBC News, May 30, 2019
- Province finds Saskatchewan Hospital's water undrinkable months after finding problems with roof,” Saskatoon StarPhoenix, October 25, 2019
- Problems continue to plague Saskatchewan Hospital in North Battleford,” 650 CKOM, March 6, 2020
- 'Without STC, I am in prison': People with disabilities press for return of Sask. bus company,” CBC News, May 10, 2018
- Disabilities group calls for STC return, accessible transit coming to certain Sask. routes,” Global News, May 10, 2018
- Saskatchewan rural bus service a must for vulnerable people: B.C. First Nation,” CBC News, March 26, 2017
- Sask. made 'fundamental mistake' treating STC as business, not service: researcher,” May 31, 2019
- U of S researcher says STC closure has had lasting health effects,” Saskatoon StarPhoenix, September 16, 2020
- Coronavirus: Extendicare now hit with $200M class-action lawsuit over long-term care deaths,” Global News, January 13, 2021
- 'Disaster': Inside the Extendicare nursing home outbreak where 42 people died,” CBC News, August 12, 2021
- 'This was a tragedy': Extendicare was 'unprepared' for deadly COVID-19 outbreak at Regina care home, says Sask. Ombudsman,” CTV News, August 5, 2021