PUT SCOTT MOE ON NOTICE
Tell Moe that 2024 is the year he stops getting away with ignoring you and your family.
Saskatchewan is feeling the pinch. We have been for a while now. From the rising cost of food and gas to the crisis in our schools and hospitals – it’s become too much for many families to handle.
What we want: a real leader who will fix the mess Scott Moe created.
What we got: Scott Moe’s inability to bring prices down, and fix the crisis in our schools and healthcare system.
Our expectations are straightforward:
- ⬇️ Lowering costs for regular people.
- 🏥 Reliable and quality public healthcare.
- 🏫 Accessible public education that sets our kids up for success.
- 💸 Rent and mortgages working people can afford.
- 🙂 Respect for our public service workers, including fair wages and improved working conditions.
- 👍 Honest leadership instead of corrupt politicians.
Scott Moe has repeatedly chosen to make our lives harder.
As we begin 2024, it's crucial to hold him accountable. Let’s put Scott Moe on notice.
How will this help? Well, politicians are particularly sensitive to feedback during an election year, especially at the beginning of one. And guess what, 2024 is an election year!
By uniting and voicing our concerns collectively, we can ensure that Moe recognizes that he’s truly on thin ice.
This is your call to action. Reach out to your MLA and Scott Moe with this letter. Express your concerns and aspirations for a better Saskatchewan and put him on notice. Your input is crucial in shaping a government that truly focuses on the needs of you and your family.